Love, marriage, baby carriage… throw in a few birthdays and a housewarming….That’s “The Bedford Life”
WHAT WE DO
At The Bedford Life, we design and handcraft all our merchandise in the US. Our products are one-of-a-kind or limited edition pieces.
Although our business focuses primarily on brides and babies, gift giving is a year round celebration of life and traditions.
• Aprons for Kitchen and barbeque.
• Child sizes available for the budding kitchen aficionado
• Oven Mitts, pot holders, casserole and pie warmers
• Diaper bags and accessory bags
• bibs, booties, hats and headbands
• blankets, and changing mats
• One-of-a-kind handbags
Combination packages available for brides, babies and most special occasions
We believe nothing is more important than family, friends and life’s milestones that deserve celebration. Now we’re all about tradition but that doesn’t mean you have to give “traditional” gifts.
• Ever been to a bridal shower where the guests “ohhh and awwww” over a towel set or blender? Probably not….
• Invited to a dinner party? Bring the host or hostess one of our custom aprons and unlike wine if you drop it on their carpet, they’ll still invite you back
• We all know babies need A LOT of stuff, The Bedford Life’s baby bags will help the new mom carry it all in style and comfort.
The Bedford Life takes gift giving to another level ensuring your loved ones know you thought about them enough to get them something unique that they’ll remember and appreciate.
Meet Our Team
Alexis A Trembone
The Bedford Life began when Alexis Trembone had a desire to develop a product line that exemplified her love of fashion, family and tradition. She was greatly influenced by her childhood memories of spending time helping her mother, Gesi who worked as fashion coordinator at a high end boutique and making family dinners with her dad, Bob. These experiences were at the core of her becoming a future foodie and fashionista.
At age 23, Alexis launched her distinctive line of handbags, belts and accessories which were featured in New York Cool and Floss Magazine. Her designs can be seen in Grammy nominee Shaggy and Lumidee video “Feel like makin’ Love”, “Marry U” video from up and coming songstress Shinuh and worn by Grammy award winner Erykah Badu.
Alexis is a graduate of Lehman College, majoring in Communications. Shortly before graduation, Alexis was thrown a curve ball in life and she returned home to Bedford to help her family. She believes nothing is more important than putting family first.
Alexis continues keeping family traditions, only now she does it in The Bedford Life style!